2008年4月21日月曜日

university classes

i have 12 classes a week.
this schedule is harder than i thought...
i have holidays on Thursday and weekends-Saturday,Sunday.
so actually i have 4 classes on Tuesday and Wednesday.

i have three required subjects of language.
one of these is English reader.
this is my favorite class!
and the rest of these are German.
we practice reading and writing at the classes.
i heard that German is similar to English so i decided to learn it as a second lauguage.
but in reality, it was a lie lol
its grammar is different from English's...

i have to study hard and take credits at all costs;

1 件のコメント:

Anima さんのコメント...

When I was in Waseda I took an oral English class. This class basically focused on speaking and the teacher was from England as far as I remember. It was fun.
I like the sounds of German language. But at the moment am trying to lean Spanish...
Benkyo ganbatte ne!:)